HOT WATER HEATER REPAIR & INSTALLATION
HOT WATER HEATER: THE WORKHORSE IN YOUR HOUSE
The convenience of hot water at the turn of a tap is something most people take for granted. In our homes we expect hot water on demand in our kitchens, bathrooms and laundry areas. Because hot water is such a major part of our everyday life, we tend ignore the hot water heater that works 24/7 to keep up with our household needs. That is, until it springs a leak or stops heating water. We perform hot water heater repair and installation and get your problem corrected quickly.
Most homes in the Northwest use the standard hot water heater. However, the more recent tankless water heating systems offer some unique benefits. These systems heat water on-demand, rather than heating a tank of water and keeping it hot 24/7.
As a result, tankless systems are “greener” and more energy efficient, which reduces energy use and along with energy costs. There are pros/cons to both a standard tank style water heater vs a tankless water heater – which is right for you?
ROUTINE MAINTENANCE CAN SAVE YOU MONEY
Whether you are using a standard hot water heater or a tankless system, you want to keep it operating at top efficiency. All hot water systems should receive routine service. These service calls don’t need to be costly. In fact, they can save you a lot of money in the long run. Think about the following benefits of routine water heater maintenance:
● By detecting problems early, you can make small relatively inexpensive repairs.
● Early detection of problems can prevent damaging water leaks.
● Keeping your water heater working properly can extend its life of service.
● If you wait until your water heater fails, it can occur after normal working hours or a weekend and require emergency service which is more expensive.
● A properly functioning water heater helps lower your utility and water bills.
WHAT ARE WARNING SIGNS IT’S TIME TO REPLACE YOUR WATER HEATER?
There are typically some common warning signs your water heater provides before it actually goes out and produces no hot water, or leaks. If you are aware of these precursors you can have Fischer Plumbing come out and take a look before your family is left without hot water and avoid an emergency. The most common signs include the following:
● Less Amount of Hot Water – If you are running out of hot water for showers, baths, or washer sooner than before this is usually the first sign a home owner notices.
● Temperature Variations – If you find that multiple adjustments of the hot and cold water valves to keep a consistent temperature during use, this is not normal. This can be either be due to a problem that can be repaired, or due to your water heater needing replacement.
● More Time To Regain Hot Water – This problem is many times unnoticed by family members, as once you finish current activity that requires hot water, there is typically a period of time before more hot water is required. Large households are more apt to notice this problem, as there is more demand for hot water within shorter periods of time. If you water heater is taking longer after the tank is emptied before hot water is available for the next demand, this is a good sign the water heater needs to be replaced.
● Water Discolored or Smells Bad – The least common problem is if water from your water heater is discolored or has unusual odors. These signs are a strong indication that something is wrong and you need to call Fischer Plumbing.
● Water Leak – Any water leakage around the water heater needs to be addressed immediately. This is a clear sign the water heater needs replacement immediately, and it will only become a larger problem given time
Each of the above symptoms is an indication that problems likely exist in your hot water system. The onset is often unnoticed, but the conditions will worsen over time. Proper servicing of your water heater can help prevent these issues from ever occurring at all.
And don’t forget the water heater at your workplace. Commercial businesses may only be open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, but over those busy hours, the hot water heater delivers a lot of water.
Furthermore, a breakdown at a commercial site can lead to more than just a costly repair. It might prevent an entire operation from functioning properly, for instance a factory or restaurant. At the very least, the workers could be less than comfortable and happy.
DON’T WAIT UNTIL YOU SPRING A LEAK
When you need to keep your hot water heater working in top form, call Fischer Plumbing. Our technicians have a cumulative 35 years professional experience working on major brand water heating systems. They can quickly diagnose problems and apply effective solutions. When one of our experts is on the job, you can be confident that the job is done right.
We are a full-service plumbing company that does all home service plumbing and sewer repairs.
This can be anything from drain cleaning, toilets, or sink replacement to rootering drains and repairing sewer lines. When it comes to plumbing, we do it all, just call us at (206)-279-3322
We care about your health and continue to serve our customers safely through the CDC COVID-19 protocols.
Office hours are 8 AM to 4 PM, after-hours emergency calls are very limited with current labor shortages, we cannot guarantee the ability to provide after-hours plumbing services. We will do our absolute best to accommodate your needs.
We are an hourly shop and charge time and material for most of our plumbing services. This is a more cost-effective process for our customers and most other plumbing companies charge overinflated prices and they have much higher profits as a result.
We do plumbing as far north as Everett and as far South as Renton. We also travel east as far as Woodinville and Issaquah. Please call us if you would like to know about providing plumbing services in your community.
Yes, we love to support non-profits, from Churches to Volleyball Teams, Little League, and our local roadside clean-up crews, we love to help out where we can.
Contact us for all your plumbing needs
If you have a project that needs handling, big or small, call us today at 425-786-0096. Together, we can resolve your situation quickly, effectively and professionaly.
If you have immediate plumbing issues that need to be addressed please call vs. filling out this form. 206-279-3322
Please use this form for non-emergencies. If you have a plumbing emergency, call us right away at any of the numbers listed.