JOIN THE FISCHER TRIBE
Every organization and company has an organizational culture, whether intentionally or not. Some companies may be aimless and without leadership, but nonetheless there will be an organizational culture. The resulting company culture might not be a positive one, or provide the desired results of ownership. Organizational culture is far too important to leave to chance. Without the appropriate wisdom and guidance, it could go astray and result in failure. A successful company usually provides a clear value statement – a clear direction for its workforce. A successful organizational culture will promote teamwork, and be profitable without compromising integrity.
Any successful community has a culture, the same goes for companies that are successful as well. A culture enables a group of people to align their goals, and to work successfully together to meet a positive end result. An organizational culture allows co-workers to have a feeling of belonging, and promotes excellence.
THE 7 POINTS OF THE FISCHER ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE
Fischer Plumbing was founded in 1981. After well over 40 in existence the company developed a reputation for honesty and integrity. However, it became vital to clarify and define what promotes those admirable traits as the company expanded.
- Be professional, dependable, and courteous at all times. Setting an example of showing up as promised, when promised, and conducting yourself with dignity sets the initial tone for all other interaction.
- Respect all Team Members and you will be respected as well. Disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated on any level. It is at the core of “who we are”. All Team Members, no matter their job duties, are appreciated and given respect for the special talents they bring to the Team. In turn, they are expected to treat others in kind.
- Work safely, drive safely- look out for your Team Members well-being. Fischer has a commitment to safety that is literally award winning. It is a clear priority to never put safety as a secondary concern. For instance, a job will never be rushed at the risk of a Team Members injury. A vital part of team work is all Team Member looking out for each-others safety. Many eyes on a common goal help prevent a potential safety incident.
- Learn as much as you can from as many people as you can – and make use of it. Fischer seeks industrious, curious, and creative individuals. No matter your job description, be an individual who aggressively looks to expand your base of knowledge – and use it.
- Communicate promptly and clearly with all of your Team Members. Clear and concise communication it another vital key to team-wide success. Take nothing for granted when it comes to communication. If something seems simple to understand, make it even simpler to understand for your teammate. If you need something, ask for it in a precise and clear way.
- Act with honesty and integrity at all times. If you do something right, be proud of it. If you do something wrong, own it. Never compromise your honesty or integrity for a short term gain, or to delay the truth coming out. Doing so damages the entire team.
- Be proud of your work as a Fischer Team Member. You are a vital part of the best house sewer and water main company in NYC. You are held to high standards and meet them on a daily basis – be proud!
LEAD YOUR TEAM – DON’T LOSE YOUR TEAM
When a new employee is hired and introduced to a new work environment, there is little chance of success if no clear goals or behavioral boundaries are clearly set in place for them. You might as well drop them in the middle of a forest and expect them to find their way out. Without clear goals, positive outcomes become unlikely. A hit and miss strategy does just that, it hits and misses.
For a positive outcome a leader must lay the groundwork for each team member. That means setting defined boundaries, leading by example, and creating a clear path for each team member to navigate. To achieve common goals, clearly defining an organizational culture with your employees is vital. There are many ways to accomplish this, however defining and creating an organizational culture can be best accomplished when using a concise and easy to understand Value Statement. Once the entire team knows the end goal, and the desired destination, all can work in unison to get there.
Daryl Miller – Owner
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
We’d love to hear from you, please call and setup and appointment to learn more about the opportunities that the Fischer Home Services company has to offer.
Please download and print out this Application and bring it with you on your interview!
Frequently asked questions
We are a full-service plumbing company that does all home service plumbing and sewer repairs.
This can be anything from drain cleaning, toilets, or sink replacement to rootering drains and repairing sewer lines. When it comes to plumbing, we do it all, just call us at (206)-279-3322
We care about your health and continue to serve our customers safely through the CDC COVID-19 protocols.
Office hours are 8 AM to 4 PM, after-hours emergency calls are very limited with current labor shortages, we cannot guarantee the ability to provide after-hours plumbing services. We will do our absolute best to accommodate your needs.
We are an hourly shop and charge time and material for most of our plumbing services. This is a more cost-effective process for our customers and most other plumbing companies charge overinflated prices and they have much higher profits as a result.
We do plumbing as far north as Everett and as far South as Renton. We also travel east as far as Woodinville and Issaquah. Please call us if you would like to know about providing plumbing services in your community.
Yes, we love to support non-profits, from Churches to Volleyball Teams, Little League, and our local roadside clean-up crews, we love to help out where we can.
Contact us for all your plumbing needs
If you have a project that needs handling, big or small, call us today at 425-786-0096. Together, we can resolve your situation quickly, effectively and professionaly.
If you have immediate plumbing issues that need to be addressed please call vs. filling out this form. 206-279-3322
Please use this form for non-emergencies. If you have a plumbing emergency, call us right away at any of the numbers listed.