WHAT IS HYDROJET PLUMBING & HOW DOES IT CLEAN DRAIN?
A very common question we get asked from our customers is what’s the best way to clean the clogged drains & sewer lines. Is it Hydrojet Plumbing? Just like many other plumbing jobs, the answer to this question is, "It all depends on the specific problem with your drain & Sewer Line."
If you are facing clogged drains and slow sewer lines which are blocking the Sewer lines and contaminating your home`s water source then you should choose Hydrojet Drain Cleaning solution.
Let's understand what is Hydrojet Plumbing and how it can help you to clear heavy clogged drains and sewer lines.
WHAT IS HYDROJET PLUMBING?
A hydrojet plumbing is a drain cleaning method done through a hydrojet drain cleaning machine. The machine is a more sophisticated plumbing tool for clearing drains. It consists of a high-pressure hose with special nozzles that can be attached to the terminal end. It connects to the machine that pressurizes the water, whose force is what makes the drain free from clogs. The force of the water jetting plus the action of the terminal end nozzle attachment cause hair, mineral build-up, grease, oil, and other debris clogging the drain to be forced down the pipe.
How Does Hydrojet Drain Cleaning Work?
The process of Hydro-Jet Drain cleaning is called Hydro-Jetting. It can easily break the tree roots into small pieces by the force of the water. Thicker and stronger clogs need to be removed with something effective.
The powerful blast of pressurized water coming from a hydrojet has the force to break down the most stubborn of clogs when done properly. In most cases, the powerful spray will not damage the wall of your pipes.
- The nozzle fittings and the amount of water pressure vary depending on the size of the drain pipe and the amount of sludge.
- A typical model can release water with pressure between 1,500 to 4,000 pounds per minute while larger systems can produce pressure from 35,000 to 40,000 pounds per minute. Nozzles come in 1.5-inch, 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch, 6-inch, and 8-inch diameters.
- A professional plumber will not readily recommend that a hydro jet be used to unclog your drains. The drain needs an initial video inspection, which is done by sending a small video camera to see if the drain pipes are damaged or not. Damaged pipes may not be able to withstand the high-pressure water jets of the hydro-jet machine.
ADVANTAGES OF HYDROJET PLUMBING
- Quick & Recommended: A hydro jet makes a thorough job of clearing drains and sewer drain lines of all types of clogs, including invasive tree roots.
- Applicable for Home & Workplace: It is applicable for both residential and commercial use.
- Safe & Environment Friendly: The plumber only uses the power of water to clean the drains. Therefore it is an environmentally safe cleaning device as no chemicals are necessary to rid the drains and sewer pipes of blocking debris.
IS HYDROJET PLUMBING RECOMMENDED FOR ALL DRAIN CLOGS?
There are different types of pipes made with different materials and some of them aren`t enough to handle the force of hydro-jetting. If it is the case then using Drain Snake is a smart choice. Drain snake`s clearing drain clogs procedure includes a cable machine to clear easy clogs in pipes.
Hydro-jetting is used to clear bulky and hard clogs such as for clearing tree roots in the sewer line or when there is a huge clog that can`t be cleared using other methods.
HOW MUCH DOES HYDROJET PLUMBING COST IN 2022?
Hydrojet plumbing is a modern way to deal with clogs and blocks. It depends on how much the plumber repair work is required to clean the clogs.
A typical residential Hydrojet Plumbing job ordinarily costs between several hundred dollars and thousands of dollars, anywhere between $300 and $3000. This price can increase dramatically in the event of severe clogs, with prices approaching or exceeding $3,000.
You can reach out to Fischer Plumbing repair professionals who can analyze the issue and requirements to get you a quick and reasonable quote.
WHAT TO CHOOSE FOR DRAIN CLEANING?
The best method to clear up drains depends on what is causing the problem. A plumbing snake is all right for slow-flowing drains and for removing occasional clogs such as foodstuff stuck in the drain, accumulated hair in tubs and shower drains, or drains clogged with a small toy or toilet paper.
A Hydrojet Plumbing service is the best choice when plunging and snaking are not effective for drains and clogged sewer cleaning. Call Fischer for professional plumbing service. Our plumbing experts know how to safely operate these drain cleaning tools without damaging your drain system.
We are a full-service plumbing company that does all home service plumbing and sewer repairs.
This can be anything from drain cleaning, toilets, or sink replacement to rootering drains and repairing sewer lines. When it comes to plumbing, we do it all, just call us at (206)-279-3322
We care about your health and continue to serve our customers safely through the CDC COVID-19 protocols.
Office hours are 8 AM to 4 PM, after-hours emergency calls are very limited with current labor shortages, we cannot guarantee the ability to provide after-hours plumbing services. We will do our absolute best to accommodate your needs.
We are an hourly shop and charge time and material for most of our plumbing services. This is a more cost-effective process for our customers and most other plumbing companies charge overinflated prices and they have much higher profits as a result.
We do plumbing as far north as Everett and as far South as Renton. We also travel east as far as Woodinville and Issaquah. Please call us if you would like to know about providing plumbing services in your community.
Yes, we love to support non-profits, from Churches to Volleyball Teams, Little League, and our local roadside clean-up crews, we love to help out where we can.